Friday, February 7, 2014

Olympics Opening Ceremonies

Elaine and I are doing some multi-tasking this evening as we watch the opening Olympic Ceremonies from Sochi, Russia. She is looking through cookbooks for Lasagna recipes. I am continuing to challenge myself in learning to use more of the technology that is available in my camera, and MacBook. This picture is the opening "shot" of a movie of Elaine telling of her difficulties in finding the recipes for which she is looking. I was able to edit the "production" but when I went to download it onto the blogpage, it seemed to take forever. Therefore, what you see is what you get and you can just imagine Elaine's frustration of not being able to find her recipes and my disgust for not being able to provide the vocals and moving pictures. Meanwhile, we are enjoying the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment