Sunday, August 30, 2020

The John & julie Owens Family

John, Julie, Sadie and Jack were all down to see us this morning. They just came in to tell us Good Bye & otherwise we visited out on the Patio. It was cool enough that I put on my windbreaker. They brought along their Bicycles and when they left here, they were headed up to John's Folks place and to see Carolyn and Ben. We had a god visit talking about school. We talked to Tim today and he told of seeing their School Picture for this fall. Julie is enjoying her one day a week work at the dress shop in Lincoln. John helped me out with a couple things on my computer which I appreciate. I asked him about one of the computer books that "were for Dummies" and John said he didn't think they sold them anymore. They expect us to get instruction on-line. 











                                                                                          
                                             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment